tisdag 18 september 2012

Lady Gaga, Fame


Lady Gaga's perfume Fame was realesed on August 29th and I baught it the same day. I have not posted this earlier beacuse I wanted to try it first. I am a huge Gaga fan so I had to buy the perfume so I am so happy that I like the scent.

The coolest thing about this perfume is that the perfume itself is black, but when you spray it on to your skin it turns clear. I am hopeless with describing scents but it reminds me alot of Britney Spears earlier perfumes which I love. On the package it says "Tears of Belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchidea with a black veil of incense pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops" If you have not smelled this yet you should it is a great everyday perfume. I love it!
Xoxo
Matilda

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar